Sending flowers to a loved one doesn’t have to be limited to Valentine’s Day or an anniversary. Flowers are the perfect gift during every month of the year. The month of May is a great example of just how many suitable occasions there are. This spring month is packed full of important events, from Mother’s Day and college graduations to Memorial Day. These important occasions can only be enriched by some gorgeous blooms. Sending fresh flowers is an easy way to tell someone how much you appreciate them or just how proud you are of them.
Here are five great occasions to send flower arrangements in Washington County, NE:
- High school and college graduations: Sending flowers is the perfect way to congratulate your graduate. Make this special moment even more cheerful by bringing a bright bouquet of sunshine to the graduation ceremony or the party afterwards. Can’t make the graduation? Have a flower arrangement delivered to their home on the day of the ceremony to remind them that you’re celebrating with them from afar.
- Mother’s Day: Tell mom just how much you love and appreciate her by giving her a fragrant Mother’s Day bouquet. You could go classic with a bouquet of pink roses or opt for something unique, such as an orchid. When it comes to picking the perfect Mother’s Day gift, you can never go wrong with flower arrangements in Washington County, NE.
- Memorial Day: Memorial Day is a special holiday remembering the brave men and women who died while fighting to protect their country. Honor the memory of those who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces by placing flowers on their graves in their memory. Arrangements including blue flowers are very common, as they represent loyalty and faithfulness. Additionally, a flower arrangement can help remind a widow that your thoughts are with her at this difficult time.
- End of the school year: Your child’s teacher has worked hard all year to provide your son or daughter with a quality education. The end of the school year is the perfect time to give them a potted plant or fresh arrangement to thank them for their dedication. Potted plants are a wonderful choice, as they are long lasting, affordable and available in a variety of selections based on their taste. Pair a potted plant with a gift card to the local coffee shop to show them just how much you appreciate them.
- Weekend barbecues and pool parties: School is ending and the weather is warming up, which means it’s the ideal time to break out the grill and take a dive in the pool. Chances are, you’ll be invited to a few different summer gatherings this month. Send fresh flowers to the host to express your gratitude for the invite. Your host will likely appreciate the beautiful gift that will last long after the party is over.
There’s no reason why flower arrangements in Washington County, NE can’t bright up someone’s day year-round. Let Country Gardens Blair Florist help you create a beautiful bouquet or potted plant. We’ll help you find the most beautiful selection for Mother’s Day, Memorial Day and every other occasion that might arise during the month of May.