Mother’s Day is on May 14 this year—right around the corner! Have you found the perfect gift to tell your own mother just how much you appreciate her? Picking out something to symbolize your gratitude and affection can be challenging, though. Why not say it with flower arrangements in Washington County, NE? A special bouquet filled with beautiful, vibrant flowers can say quite a lot, as each different bloom has its own unique significance. Plus, your mother will be continuously reminded of your appreciation for her each time she looks at the bouquet you selected.
Consider one of these six meaningful flowers to celebrate your mom this Mother’s Day:
- Roses: Roses are one of the most popular choices for Mother’s Day due to their historical association with maternity. Remember to pay special attention to the color choice, as each shade carries a different message. For Mother’s Day, select a bouquet of pink roses to signify elegance, grace and appreciation. Yellow is also a great choice, as it represents both friendship and joy.
- Irises: Irises symbolize affection and warmth. While they come in a variety of colors, the white and blue irises are the most popular for spring holidays, including Mother’s Day, as they evoke a warm and bright feeling.
- Tulips: This is a gorgeous in-season option. The tulip only blooms during the spring season, which makes it an optimal selection for Mother’s Day. Yellow, orange, pink and red tulips all represent new life, grace and beauty.
- Lilac: Tell your mother just how much you love her with the elegant lilac. The lilac symbolizes love—specifically, the love between mother and child. They are a refined option for a bouquet your mother will proudly display in her home.
- Chrysanthemum: Give your “mum” some mums this Mother’s Day! Create a perfect bouquet in a variety of shades for a mixture of happy messages. Red chrysanthemums symbolize love, while white is a sign of loyalty, happiness and joy.
- Lilies: The simply stunning lily doesn’t have to be limited to just the Easter holiday. They are also a top choice for Mother’s Day. Add a few standout calla lilies or white lilies to a bouquet of colorful flowers for an outstanding arrangement.
Symbolism doesn’t have to limit your selection. Daffodils, sunflowers daisies and peonies are all pretty choices despite the fact that they don’t necessarily have a specific message. A bouquet of these gorgeous spring and summer flowers is guaranteed to brighten her face when you give them to mom. Blooming plants are also another delightful option, as they last longer than a traditional bouquet and are easy to care for.
Ready to create the perfect bouquet to tell mom just how much you love her this Mother’s Day? Stop by Country Gardens Blair Florist for the best flower arrangements in Washington County, NE. We’ll help you find the perfect flowers to symbolize your love and appreciation for your mom. Come see us soon to ensure you get the freshest flowers and the brightest arrangement!