Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Everything from the dress to the food and the music requires special planning. Whether you’re having a classy evening wedding or beachside nuptials, wedding flowers are another crucial part of your big day. Your wedding bouquet will accompany you down the aisle, while the table centerpieces will be in the eyes of your guests throughout your entire reception. With so many different options available, it can be quite confusing to figure out what you actually need—especially if you’re trying to stick to a budget.
Here are a few must-have wedding flowers in Washington County, NE to help you get started:
- Bridal bouquet: Remember that all eyes will be on the bouquet as the bride walks down the aisle. There are no limits when creating your bridal bouquet. While the bouquet can complement the other arrangements, it should stand out from every other flower and plant in the wedding. The flowers and colors can be hand-selected to fit your unique style, vision and color scheme. They can include elaborate, cascading flowers or a classic mixture of roses and lilies.
- Boutonniere: While the bouquets carried by the bride and her bridesmaids steal most of the attention, the boutonnieres for the men are just as important. Typically, the boutonniere is a single flower bud worn through the lapel buttonhole. Try using the same flowers and colors in the boutonnieres and the bridesmaids’ bouquets to tie everything together beautifully. In addition to the groom and his groomsmen, a boutonniere is traditionally provided to the male parents and grandparents, while a corsage is given to the women.
- Bridesmaid bouquets: The bridesmaids’ bouquets should beautifully complement the bridal bouquet. Typically, these bouquets are a bit smaller and less expensive. Opt for an arrangement of similar but lighter colors so everything will show up beautifully in your wedding photos. Consider a bouquet that’s subtly different from the other bridesmaids’ for the maid of honor.
- Ceremony decorations: Create a naturally beautiful wedding by incorporating flowers into your ceremony décor. Frame your bridal entrance with a cascade of flowers, line the aisle with petals or top the aisle off with vases of flowers at the end of each pew or row of seats. This will add an intimate and colorful touch to any wedding.
- Reception flowers: The flowers don’t have to be limited to the wedding ceremony. Your reception can also be beautifully decorated with freshly picked blooms. Flowers can be incorporated into practically every reception decoration. Some popular options include the centerpieces for each table, cake decorations and table runners.
Floral arrangements are an important part of any wedding celebration. You can count on Country Gardens Blair Florist to create the perfect bouquet, boutonnieres, centerpieces and anything else you can fathom for your wedding day. Our team of experienced florists uses the freshest flowers to create gorgeous arrangements unique to your special day. Get in touch with us to begin discussing ideas for your wedding flowers in Washington County, NE!