Now that the days are growing shorter, the leaves are starting to change colors and the temperature is dropping, it’s time to put away all your summer-themed home décor and replace it with fall and winter decorations. Head out to your local home decor store in Washington County, NE to buy fun and trendy decorations for your home that will help you celebrate all of the upcoming holidays!
Your official signal that it’s time to begin changing your home’s décor is when you notice the green foliage outside begin to give way to brilliant reds, oranges and yellows. Even though you love your summer home décor, it’ll look out of place shortly after fall begins. Here are a few things you can buy from a home decor store in Washington County, NE to get your house ready for fall:
- Fall flowers: Those summer flowers in your home look wonderful, but once the temperature drops, it is time to replace the daisies and sunflowers with fall flowers, like asters and mums. Display your fall flowers in a brand new vase from our shop! The last thing you want is for your pretty new flowers to not match the vase you set them in.
- Pumpkins: Nothing says “time for Halloween” quite like a pumpkin. You can place a pumpkin pretty much anywhere in your home to get you and your family excited for trick or treating! Once it’s closer to Halloween, keep the fun going by holding a pumpkin carving or painting contest with your whole family.
Once those beautiful leaves fall off the trees and you start seeing snowflakes falling down, it’s time to change your home’s décor again. A fun time to start replacing all of your fall decorations with winter ones is right after Thanksgiving. After all, that’s supposed to be the start of shopping season. Why not go down to a home decor store in Washington County, NE to get everything you need to get ready for the winter holidays:
- Evergreens: Those fall flowers sure looked nice, but now that Christmas is right around the corner, it’s time to replace your mums with some evergreens. No front door is complete without an evergreen wreath at Christmas time.
- Christmas tree: Don’t stop with just an evergreen wreath! It’s truly not Christmas without a tree up in your house. Do yourself a favor and put a tree up the day after Thanksgiving.
- Scented candles: If you ask us, scented holiday candles are some of the best kind of candles. There are tons of different smells to get you in the mood for holiday cheer. We really like the gingerbread scents, but there are tons of great ones on the market. Check out our selection today!
Stop by Country Gardens Blair Florist today and buy fall and winter home décor before it’s too late and the best of the seasons have passed you by. We look forward to sharing our favorites with you!