On Thursday, September 1, Country Gardens Blair Florist is excited to be hosting a special open house and sale event. It’s the perfect time to stock up on your favorite fall home decor items. And since the holidays are fast approaching, pick out gifts now for friends and family to avoid those crowded shopping malls later. Just think how much less stressed you’ll be come December! Additionally, Country Gardens Blair Florist’s open house will be the place to mingle with friends and other shop patrons. It’s the perfect mix of community, charming decor and a calm atmosphere—we hope you’ll stick around for a while!
To ensure a good time for all who join, here’s what you can do at Country Gardens Blair Florist’s upcoming open house and sale event:
- Check out the home decor: Get ready for fall with seasonal decor to brighten up your home and garden. Think colors like orange, red, dark yellow and brown for everything from festive dining sets to fun new throw pillows. While shopping the sale, you can also plan your ideal flower arrangements in Washington County, NE for upcoming dinner parties and social gatherings.
- Shop for gifts early: A gift sale? Yes, please! If you’re not shopping for anyone in particular, go with universal items that most anyone will enjoy, like scented candles, coffee mugs, wall decor and stylish storage baskets. The holidays always tend to creep up on us, so shop sales now to save time, money and your sanity.
- Get a peek at flowers: No matter the season, you can add flowers to any room for a pop of color and a hint of inviting floral scents. Why not select a beautiful fresh flower bouquet to take home after the open house? You can also check out the flower arrangements in Washington County, NE that Country Gardens Blair Florist offers, or even talk to an associate about what autumn flowers and plants we’ll have available in the coming weeks.
- Hang out: Many open house events encourage mingling with others; sometimes there are small bites and drinks to go with the event. But whether a holiday party or a store sale, an open house means you can come and go as you please. Of course, you are not required to buy anything—though a good sale price may have you heading toward the register!
- Exchange decorating and gardening ideas: With fall just around the corner, now is the time to plan how you want to decorate your home. Even simple decorations like a small trinket to place on a bookshelf or a seasonal wreath for your front door can get you in the spirit. And for avid gardeners, choosing which plants to add to your garden beds will hinge on the seasonal weather change. Attend our open house to meet people with similar interests and exchange decorating and gardening ideas.
At Country Gardens Blair Florist, you will be delighted to find that our shop offers so much more than flower arrangements in Washington County, NE. From gifts to tuxedo rentals, home decor and more—if you’ve never been, drop by on the first Thursday in September for a daylong open house and sale event. Everyone is welcome!