As any bride-to-be knows, weddings can be outrageously expensive. From the venue, to the food and dress, it can be hard to stick to your budget. Luckily for you, it’s easy to cut down expenses at the annual sidewalk sale at Country Gardens Blair Florist! Save up to 90 percent on the most beautiful roses, orchids and sunflowers for unique summer wedding bouquets, beautiful centerpieces and classic boutonnieres for your upcoming nuptials!
Our store opens at 7 a.m. on June 25, so here are a few of the top summer blooms to help narrow down your search for the perfect wedding flowers in Washington County, NE:
- Dahlia: This flower is perfect for the brides looking to make a grand entrance as they walk own the aisle. The bold dahlia is known for its beautifully dramatic appearance. It comes in a variety of vivid colors, including orange, red, purple and yellow. Not only is the dahlia cost efficient, but it’s best blooming time spans from June to early fall — making it the perfect pick for a summer wedding.
- Peony: The peony has become a bridal favorite in recent years due to its lush and full appearance. Peonies are better suited for indoor weddings as tend to not do well in the heat. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the peony has a sweet scent similar to many high-end perfumes and comes in an assortment of colors.
- Succulents: Succulents have become a common staple in bouquets and decorations despite the fact they’re not technically a flower. This unique option comes in a variety of shades and stands up well in warm and dry climates. Succulents are perfect for an offbeat bride looking for a unique and memorable bouquet.
- Sunflower: Capture the feeling of summer in your upcoming nuptials by choosing sunflowers for your bridesmaid bouquets. This bold and youthful selection will easily lighten up any room. Plus, their peak season is summer, so you’ll have no problem finding this blossom at a reasonable price.
- Roses: There’s a reason roses have been a wedding favorite for decades. In addition to being one of the most romantic blooms, they’re also the most versatile. This classic choice is well suited for a black tie wedding or an afternoon garden reception. Roses come in a variety of colors, so don’t be afraid to play with color schemes when creating centerpieces for the reception.
- Orchids: Orchids are a simple, yet powerful choice. This feminine flower will stand out in any corsage. Not only are they beautiful, but they are incredibly durable in warm temperatures. Choose from pink, red, green, orange or yellow blooms to give your wedding an exotic look.
- Spider mum: This flower is a beautiful way to fill a bouquet without breaking the bank. Pair this whimsical, cost-efficient little flower with more expensive blooms to create a beautiful bouquet at the perfect price. Spider mums come in a variety of colors, including white, yellow, pink and purple.
Stop by the annual sidewalk sale at Country Gardens Blair Florist this Saturday for up to 90 percent off the top selection of wedding flowers in Washington County, NE!