Mom deserves something beautiful to celebrate her special day. Nothing says, “Thanks, Mom!” in such a beautiful way as flower bouquets in Washington County, NE. She will feel honored and loved when you present her with the perfect arrangement. Not sure what to give her? Try one of the following ideas:
- Roses: This classic is always a great choice. While red roses are usually a romantic gesture, this elegant flower is available in many other varieties. Did you know pink roses signify grace, elegance and appreciation? How appropriate for moms! Yellow roses, meanwhile, symbolize joy. These are also perfect to bring some sunshine to your mom on Mother’s Day.
- Lilacs: These gorgeous blooms are a symbol of love between mother and child. This makes them an elegant choice for mom. With a distinct and pleasing scent, they are typically popular flowers. Fill your mom’s day with pleasant aroma, beautiful blooms and special meaning.
- Carnations: These are a popular choice for Mother’s Day. They are usually available in most colors. Pink, red and white are the most common for Mother’s Day bouquets. They are often seen as a symbol of a mother’s eternal love. They are a simple but sweet choice.
- Greenery: Many blooms stand out even more when grouped with the right greenery. The lush look helps the blossoms really pop. It gives the bouquet extra life and appeal. Consider adding some greenery to mom’s arrangement. If you’re unsure what you should add, or how, your florist can make a recommendation.
- Plants: Perhaps your mom is more into potted plants. Maybe she has a garden, patio or landscape bed that would be the perfect place for a plant. Rather than fresh cut blooms, consider giving her one of these to enjoy all season. Your florist can help you select the best one based on where you think it will end up.
- Think outside the vase: Try using something unusual for the flower container. A mug, a figurine of a favorite animal, a pitcher or a footed bowl are a few options. If your mom has a favorite hobby, perhaps you can incorporate this interest in the flower holder. Your personalized bouquet will be even more special.
- Colors: If your mom doesn’t have a favorite flower, go with her favorite color. Ask your florist to create an arrangement of blooms all in this same color. If you’re not sure what color she would like, think of her bedroom or kitchen. Go with the color scheme of a room of her house to create a bouquet that will be a great complement to that space.
- Get creative: It may not be a traditional bouquet or plant that makes your mom’s Mother’s Day special. Decorate the table for Mother’s Day brunch with her favorite flower. Add a single bloom to each place setting. Attach flowers to chair backs. Make flowers part of the occasion other than the centerpiece.
Make it a memorable Mother’s Day
The perfect scent. The perfect meaning. The perfect color. Whatever your aim for your mom’s Mother’s Day bouquet, Country Gardens Blair Florist can create the perfect arrangement. Contact us today to give mom the best flower bouquets in Washington County, NE.