We are currently past summer and looking at the beginning of fall, which means this is a perfect time to start planning for the upcoming months ahead. As a florist in Washington County, NE, we believe that every day is a great opportunity to brighten someone’s day with flowers or a thoughtful gift. If you look at the calendar, you will likely find that we are right, as several important occasions are just around the corner. Here is a look at five different reasons you might soon be paying a visit to your florist in Washington County, NE:
- Homecoming: Every autumn, high school students across the country look forward to their homecoming dance with excitement and anticipation. Whether your teenager is going with a date or a group of friends, they deserve to look and feel their best. In addition to having a nice dress or suit, they will need a boutonniere or corsage to complete the look. Country Gardens Blair Florist is proud to offer full corsage and boutonniere service.
- Yom Kippur: Yom Kippur is considered the most sacred holiday in the Jewish faith, and it falls on September 23rd this year. It is traditional to observe Yom Kippur with white flowers, to symbolize the divine nature of the day for those of the Jewish faith. Whether you are Jewish yourself or you would like to make a nice gesture to friends or neighbors who are Jewish, white flower arrangements from your florist in Washington County, NE are the perfect option.
- Boss’s Day: Did you know that October 16th is Boss’s Day in the U.S.? Whether or not your office celebrates this holiday, it is never a bad idea to show your boss how much you respect and appreciate him or her. Flowers, candles and other items in our shop all make for lovely ways to celebrate Boss’s Day. Your boss might love it so much that it becomes an annual event for your workplace!
- Halloween: You likely think of costumes, candy and haunted houses when you think of Halloween, but that does not mean that a trip to your local florist won’t be of use. We sell a wide range of home décor that is perfect for dressing up any household on Halloween, and that can also serve as small Halloween gifts. And if you want a spooky floral arrangement for a sophisticated Halloween party, Country Gardens Blair Florist has got you covered.
- Thanksgiving: Finally, Thanksgiving is traditionally a time to come together and show appreciation for the fall harvest. Bring this mindset back to your family’s Thanksgiving table by picking up some lovely, all natural Thanksgiving floral arrangements, as well as plenty of autumnal home décor options.
Whatever reasons you have for visiting your florist in Washington County, NE, it is guaranteed that you will brighten the day for someone, be it your kids, your boss, your friends or even just yourself! The team here at Country Gardens Blair Florist looks forward to seeing you in our shop soon.