During the fall, there are plenty of opportunities to spice up the inside of you house by decorating in coordination with the holidays. Fall décor can make your home a warm and inviting place, especially if you tend to host get-togethers with family and friends throughout the season. If you are searching for unique and one-of-a-kind fall and Halloween pieces for your home, you may not need to look any further than your favorite flower shop in Washington County, NE.
The following are several fun and festive home decorations that you can find at your local flower store:
- Floral decor in fall colors: Floral items that are grown or made in fall colors, such as oranges and reds, can be put up before Halloween and taken down after Thanksgiving. Having these vibrant colors around the home can give your space an autumnal look and feel.
- Pumpkins: In October, pumpkins can seem like a Halloween decoration, but real and artificial pumpkins can also look festive during the Thanksgiving holiday. A glass pumpkin placed on a table surrounded by leaves or other fall decorations can make a sophisticated centerpiece. Just be sure to remove any jack-o-lanterns after Halloween to make the full transition into the Thanksgiving season.
- Calico corn: Multi-colored calico corn is a favorite Thanksgiving decoration in many American households. One advantage to this item is that you can use it in numerous different places throughout your home’s fall décor. Calico corn can be added to arrangements on your porch, hung on your front door or included as part of an outdoor or indoor garland. Using calico corn in a table’s centerpiece can make any dining situation more festive.
- A fall wreath: A flower shop in Washington County, NE can make stunning wreaths for your front door. Beautiful wreaths will give your guests an autumnal feeling before they even enter into your home. Custom wreaths can contain many fall-inspired items, including twigs, leaves, pinecones and berries.
- A fall foliage display: Fall foliage displays are different than other types of décor because they showcase real leaves during the transition stage. If you would like to keep the foliage display for longer than one season, you can spray the leaves with wax to make them last longer. A foliage display can be placed on your mantel, windowsills or even on a table as a centerpiece. These displays make striking decorations that highlight the beauty of the season.
- A cornucopia: A cornucopia is the classic item that symbolizes Thanksgiving. Your local flower shop can make one for you with leaves in the transition stage, fruits, calico corn and even pumpkins or gourds.
When you shop at your local flower store, you can find all of these fall decorations and more. You can also have access to custom creations made just for your home. If you’re looking for Halloween and fall decorations to brighten your indoor and outdoor spaces this season, don’t forget to stop by your favorite flower shop in Washington County, NE, by visiting Country Gardens Blair Florist.