Of all the flowers you might find in a flower shop in Washington County, NE, rainbow roses are among the most rare and the most visually stunning. These roses include all seven colors of the rainbow, and are made by being injected with natural dye during the growing process. While these roses do not come with the same established symbolic meanings that you find with red, yellow or white roses, they are appropriate for a number of different occasions.
As a flower shop in Washington County, NE that has just recently started selling rainbow roses, we have already heard from many excited customers about the different reasons one might choose to buy these rare beauties. Here’s a look at five different times when rainbow roses might just be the perfect flower choice.
- Celebrate diversity: Many schools, businesses, churches and other organizations have designated days, weeks or celebrations to honor their commitment to diversity in many different forms. The rainbow rose contains many different colors working together to create a beautiful flower, making it a perfect symbol for the power of diversity. If your organization has an upcoming diversity celebration, rainbow roses can make for a great decoration.
- Great for kids: Many young kids do not get very excited about flowers in general, but adults might still want to give them flowers to celebrate a birthday, graduation, recital or other important milestone. Giving rainbow roses is a great way to actually get kids to appreciate flowers, as their bold colors and tie-dye appearance are perfect from small children.
- Religious celebrations: Many different religions view the rainbow as a symbol of God’s love and the divinity of nature. If your house of worship has an upcoming joyous celebration, rainbow roses are a great decoration to use to symbolize life, love and the power of God and faith.
- Bring someone cheer: Injuries, layoffs and breakups are all things that most people encounter at some point in their life, but that does not detract from the struggle many people feel when they have to actually experience these things for themselves. If you know someone who has been going through a difficult time, an unexpected gift of bright, joyous rainbow roses might be just the way to cheer them up a little and let them know that you care. However, keep in mind that those grieving the death of a loved one might not be ready for such exuberance. In the event of a funeral, go with a more traditional, reserved flower choice.
- Give to artists: Artists pay attention to colors and visual symbols more than the average person, and often appreciate bright or unusual decorations. If you have a friend or loved one who is in art school or working as a professional artist, giving rainbow roses to celebrate a gallery opening or graduation is a thoughtful way to show them you appreciate their artistic sensibilities.
Whatever use you have for rainbow roses, you can find a great selection of them at Country Gardens Blair Florist, your local flower shop in Washington County, NE.