All year long, countless individuals provide administrative support to professionals in all types of industries. These people are the unsung heroes of their offices, answering phone calls, making appointments, providing logistical support and much more. As much as you know and appreciate this hard work, sometimes you may forget to express as much.
This is why administrative professionals week is so important. It is a chance for you to visit your florist in Washington County, NE, and pick out something to express your thanks. When you take the time out to let someone know how much you appreciate their efforts, it communicates that you notice and care. Everyone deserves this, especially those who keep your office running so smoothly.
To express your thanks during this administrative professionals week, consider choosing one of these items from your local florist in Washington County, NE:
- Flowers: Brighten up the office and put a smile on your administrative professional’s face with a bouquet of fresh flowers. You can make sure to pick out his or her favorite flower in an assortment of vibrant colors. Flowers are always a welcome sight and send the message that you really care.
- Blooming plants: Sometimes the best gift for administrative professionals is a plant that will go on blooming long after the holiday has passed. If this is the case, consider a potted plant as a gift to show your appreciation for the hard work around the office.
- Balloons: Make a big deal during administrative professionals week with a bundle of bright, colorful balloons. This gift is a cheerful and fun way to say “I appreciate you” to an administrative professional who works hard every week.
- Gift cards: Let your administrative professional pick out his or her own gift with a generous gift card. These are great gifts as they send the message that you notice and appreciate someone’s effort while giving them discretion over choosing the best item for their interests and tastes.
- Candles: A beautiful, scented candle is a lovely way to thank someone for the work they do during administrative professionals week. Many people love candles and appreciate the variety of looks and aromas that candles offer. When you surprise someone with this gift, you are letting them know that their support is invaluable to your office and it is important that they feel special.
Sometimes the hardest workers are the ones who aren’t thanked enough. People who provide support to your office and carry out the daily activities of organizing, scheduling and filing are integral to the operations of any company. Administrative professionals week is the perfect time to make a point of letting you know how much you appreciate all that they do.
During this administrative professionals week, visit Country Gardens Blair Florist in Washington County, NE, to pick out a special present for your support staff. To learn about what gifts we carry or to place an order, call us at 402-426-3010.